The flagship of The Alchemist's Kitchen at 21 E1st Street, NYC is a unique destination in the Bowery. We are a botanical dispensary and a whole plant tonic bar serving elixirs, botanical crafted coffees, vegan food and healthy treats. Our specialty is our whole plant elixirs that combine scientific crafting with indigenous wisdom traditions to create a change-of-state: relax your body, heighten your senses, open your heart and energize your being.
We are a gateway into a conscious lifestyle and community through our plant-based products, wellness events and transformational workshops. We offer Botanically Crafted Coffee that combines Devocion's farm-to-table beans with our proprietary Plant Alchemy tonics. Stop by for a state-changing coffee or elixir, browse our curated selection of the finest botanical products, try an herbal cocktail from the Bar at AK, or join us for one of our many talks or workshops (go here for the events calendar).
The Herbalist Program at The Alchemist's Kitchen includes a wide variety of workshops and lectures, as well as private consultations with our in-house herbalists. To learn more, click here.
Whole Plant Tonic Bar
- State-changing elixirs (see menu)
- Herbal tonics and teas (see menu)
- Botanical crafted coffees (see menu)
- Vegan-food, raw and gluten-free treats (see menu)
- Premium quality whole plant remedies
- Conscious lifestyle products
- Finest organic herbs from artisanal farms
Tasting and Gatherings
- Guided Tasting Journeys of state-changing botanical elixirs that shift your mood and change your perspective.
- Hour of Happiness - a different kind of happy hour every Friday (5-8pm), with botanical elixirs and herbal cocktails that enrich your being and connect you to the Earth.
- Full moon gatherings of like-minded seekers and doers to release, imbibe and celebrate one-another.
Events & Workshops
- Practical herbalism
- Sound meditations
- Innovative talks and workshops
The Bar at AK (open Thursday and Friday evenings)
- Specialty cocktails with artisanal spirits and herbal infusions
- Biodynamic wines