This a reproductive and yin tonic helps to relieve tension while alleviating the pain, cramping, bloating, and headache symptoms associated with the menstruation cycle.
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Crampbark (Viburnum oculus): used to relieve cramping, and for relaxation.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria laterifolia): soothing and grounding nervine for pre-cycle symptoms.
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa): Powerful nervine, muscle relaxant, and uterine tonic.
- Wood Betony (Stachys Officinalis): Anti-inflammatory and feeds and strengthens the nervous system, gentle sedative for anxiety tension, and headaches.
- Raspberry Leaf (Rubus app): The mother of yin herbs contains fragarine which tones and nourished the uterus and pelvic area. Also rich in key vitamins and minerals needed during a cycle.
- Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium): Aids in reducing excessive bleeding, for easing cramps and to stimulate your cycle.
- Rosehips (Rosa Canina): High in vitamin C also key essential vitamins and minerals for the circulatory system like folate, potassium calcium, and magnesium!
Suggested Use: To provide relief and support during menstruation, take 1-2 droppers as needed. Take a dropper or two daily for one week prior for easing symptoms of PMS.
Ingredients: Brandy infused with an organic blend of crampbark, black cohosh, skullcap, yarrow, wood betony, red raspberry leaf, and rose hips.
Size: 1 oz
Meet The Maker: Bex Hildrew is a hedgewitch that birthed Cattail Apothecary after more than 20 years of study in herbal medicine.
benefits of plant medicine
We are all looking to live better, healthier lives. We offer plant based solutions to support all of your health goals including better sleep, less stress and anxiety, natural treatment for depression, pain relief, strengthens cardio vascular system, inflamation management and more