This a reproductive and yin tonic helps to relieve tension while alleviating the pain, cramping, bloating, and headache symptoms associated with the menstruation cycle.
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Crampbark (Viburnum oculus): used to relieve cramping, and for relaxation.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria laterifolia): soothing and grounding nervine for pre-cycle symptoms.
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa): Powerful nervine, muscle relaxant, and uterine tonic.
- Wood Betony (Stachys Officinalis): Anti-inflammatory and feeds and strengthens the nervous system, gentle sedative for anxiety tension, and headaches.
- Raspberry Leaf (Rubus app): The mother of yin herbs contains fragarine which tones and nourished the uterus and pelvic area. Also rich in key vitamins and minerals needed during a cycle.
- Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium): Aids in reducing excessive bleeding, for easing cramps and to stimulate your cycle.
- Rosehips (Rosa Canina): High in vitamin C also key essential vitamins and minerals for the circulatory system like folate, potassium calcium, and magnesium!
Suggested Use: To provide relief and support during menstruation, take 1-2 droppers as needed. Take a dropper or two daily for one week prior for easing symptoms of PMS.
Ingredients: Brandy infused with an organic blend of crampbark, black cohosh, skullcap, yarrow, wood betony, red raspberry leaf, and rose hips.
Size: 1 oz
Meet The Maker: Bex Hildrew is a hedgewitch that birthed Cattail Apothecary after more than 20 years of study in herbal medicine.