Flynn and King Revive Face WashMade by Flynn & King
Revive and purify your tired, overworked skin with our creamy oil-based cleanser that makes oil-cleansing a breeze. Formulated with oils that hydrate, balance, and thoroughly cleanse, all while repairing and reversing the everyday damage caused to your skin.
- Cleanses without overstripping skin of natural oils
- Deeply hydrates while promoting collagen production
- Non-comedogenic oils provides moisture without clogging skin
- Prevents future breakouts by clearing skin of bacteria and infection
- Tightens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Promotes a healthy glow to lackluster skin
- Brightens skin and reduces the appearance of age spots and scars from blemishes
ARGAN OIL - High in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, great for moisturizing and softening skin, hair, and nails, and boosts cellular regeneration and elasticity in skin.
ROSEHIP OIL - Essential in correcting hyper-pigmented and dull skin, hydrates dry and itchy skin, while brings improvement to the appearance of scars, fine lines, burns, and stretch marks.
LAVENDER OIL - Cleanses skin of bacteria and fungus while detoxifying skin from daily environmental toxins. High in antioxidants that promote cell healing and growth of new cells and used in aromatherapy for its relaxing and calming scent.
TEA TREE OIL - This antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial oil treats a wide variety of skin issues like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
MELISSA OIL - Revitalizes skin and refreshes the mind, this oil is used in aromatherapy for it’s anti-depressant properties. Its antiviral properties speeds healing, soothes redness, itchiness, and inflammation from cold sores.
GERANIUM OIL - Promotes beautiful and radiant skin, alleviates stress and anxiety, minimizes inflammation, improves circulation of blood cells, and antibacterial properties protects skin from infection and inhibits bacteria growth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.