Affirmations are sentences aimed to affect the conscious and the subconscious mind, so that in turn, they affect our emotional behavior, cognitive thinking patterns, and assist in putting focus into our thoughts" and intentions. Whatever words you speak with heartfelt and strong intention will always impact the world around you. Let this beautiful hand made affirmation deck by Dream Moons guide you through the power of affirmations and manifestation.
The words composing the affirmation, automatically and involuntarily, bring up related mental images into the mind, which inspire, energize and motivate. The affirmations and the resultant mental images are embedded in the subconscious mind, which in turn, changes the behavior, habits, actions, and reactions according to the repeated words.
What Affirmations Do:
- They motivate.
- They keep the mind focused on the goal.
- They influence the subconscious minds and activate their power.
- They change the way you think and behave, and this can bring you into contact with new people, who can help you realize your goals.
- Positive statements make you feel positive, energetic and active, and therefore, put you in a better position to transform your inner and external worlds.
How to Use:
- Shuffle the cards and pull a random card out without looking. Treat the affirmation on that card as something the Universe is telling you to focus on.
- Look through the affirmation cards in the morning. Select a few that you would like to focus on this day/week/month. Place them in visible places, so whenever your eye meets the card randomly, you read the affirmation.
- Carry a card or two that speaks to you in your bag or wallet. Affirmation cards are imbedded with positive energies of the affirmations, as they were created while I was focusing strongly on the affirmation written.
- Affirmation cards can be treated as postcards - feel free to gift them to friends and family.
- Cards can also be used simply as artworks - if you like the look of it, you are welcome to frame it or stick on a wall.
Meet the Artist: Annie Tarasova is a Russian born artist who moved to Adelaide, Australia at 11 years old. Her life revolves and evolves around spirituality and art. Annie spent well over half a year pouring her heart's energy and intention into this project. This supports small artists and reforestation!