The Final Batch of 2021 Many Moons Planner is now sold out. Please enter your email above to be the first to know when 2022 Planners are back in stock for pre-sale.
The Alchemist's Kitchen is proud to be offering Modern Women's next installment of this limited Lunar Planner for 2021. This self-published mystical planner is printed locally in California by the Women-Owned Collective Modern Women's Studio. With offerings that include a unique spiral-bound planner with a captivating holographic cover and black and white printed interior with intricate and inspirational custom artwork.
Highlights of 2021's planners
- The Modern Women's Studio has thoughtfully chosen 13 different Astrologers, Herbalists, Witches, Tarot Readers and more to write exclusive pieces on the harnessing of the Full and New Moons energy for 2021.
- Each contributor's writing includes custom spells and rituals according to the cycles of the moon and planets, tarot pulls, prompts, and journaling exercises.
- Includes in-depth look into important planetary alignments and every Moon phase and sign of the placements for all of 2021 (including monthly, weekly and daily views).
This beautiful planner follows the 2021 Gregorian calendar and includes all magickal holidays as well as observed and bank holidays in the Northern Hemisphere.
- Filled with Monthly, weekly and daily gentle prompts and activations to keep you connected to yourself, and the energies of the year as well as an offering of multiple pages to write, and record along the way!
This year’s contributors include:
- Alynda mariposa Segarra
- Corinna Rosella (of Rise Up Good Witch)
- Diana Rose Harper
- Tabita Rezaire
- Dr. Jennifer Mullan
- Martine Syms
- Max Turk
- Natalie Myles
- Rachel Ricketts
- Renee Sills (of Embodied Astrology)
- Russell Brown
- Shobhna Shahare
- Syd Yang
Dimensions and Details: 7" x 9", Approximately 275 pages.
Meet the Maker: Modern Women is a publication, paper goods, art, clothing and accessories line created by Sarah Faith Gottesdiener in 2007. With a focus on intersectional feminism based in spirituality and mysticism, every piece is dreamed up in Sarah's LA studio and produced in the USA!